Cleveland Cavs x MARTK'D
Create a program that supports the arts and culture community of Ohio and position the Quick Loans Arena to be welcoming to creatives that may not be directly involved in basketball.
What We Did
- Created a Call for Artists for the local arts and culture community.
- Design and executed an art on sneakers competition that gave artists an opportunity to be highlighted and celebrated like athletes.
- Partnered with local non-for-profit organizations to create a holistic approach to building a creative community for the Cavs.
- 500+ new guest to the Quick Loans Arena
- Created a pipeline of over 100+ artists
- Provided Educational scholarships for winners
- Winner of competition was given a career opportunity and created a limited edition tee for the Cavs + Artwork